New York Employment Law Attorney
At the Law Office of Sandra D. Parker, we are relentless in our drive to prevail for our clients. Whether the matter involves an ERISA suit, negotiation over a severance package or employment discrimination claim, our goal is to win.
Contact our New York City law office at +1-212-317-2883 to schedule an appointment with an experienced employment law lawyer.
Decades Of Experience In All Types Of Employment Issues
The Law Office of Sandra D. Parker represents clients in many areas of employment law, including:
- Civil rights
- Discrimination claims based on race, sexual orientation, age, religion, gender, mental or physical disability, ethnicity or pregnancy
- Employment contract disputes
- Wrongful termination disputes
- Severance agreements
- Noncompete contracts
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) litigation involving health insurance and retirement plans
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) issues
- Labor law litigation
- Collective bargaining agreements
Choose A Savvy And Tough Negotiator
When we take on a case, we analyze our client’s legal problem and goals, and then we devise a winning strategy. We work hard to prevail for our client. If that means litigation, we are prepared to prosecute his or her claim in the courts. When it is appropriate, we will negotiate a settlement.
We do not roll over in negotiations. At the Law Office of Sandra D. Parker, we have honed our negotiation skills in a multitude of cases. We know what works and what doesn’t. To us, reaching a settlement does not mean caving in.
We aim to obtain the best possible outcome for our clients, and we are tenacious. To arrange for a consultation with a New York employment attorney at the Law Office of Sandra D. Parker, call us at +1-212-317-2883 or contact us online.